Our declaration serves to fulfil information obligations for this website (the requirements of Art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR). This all relates to the data handling processes associated with visiting the page.
1. Name and contact details of the personal responsible for processing
TWS GmbH Technical Laundry Service, represented by Managing Director Dirk Theismann, Meeraner Strasse 11 D, 12681 Berlin, Tel .: +49 (0) 30 54 43 74 69-0, Fax: +49 (0) 30 54 43 74 69-10 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://www.twsberlin.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- Data and time of the access;
- Name and URL of the accessed file;
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL);
- Browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth website connection;
- To ensure comfortable use of our website;
- To evaluate system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes, in particular: presentation of the company's services in the area of service or technical services for laundry technology;
- Presentation of used machinery for sale;
- Generation of inquiries from companies.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. We never use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, especially if you are interested in purchasing used machines, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address and a name so that we know who the request came from and we are able to respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is pursuant to Art. 6 Pa. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR and based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form is automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
c) When establishing contact via email, telephone or fax
We also offer you the opportunity to contact us via our email address and telephone number provided on the website as well as by fax. To contact us by email, you must provide us with a valid email address so that we know who the request came from and we are able to respond to it. If you call us or send us a fax, your corresponding phone number will be stored. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is pursuant to Art. 6 Pa. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us by email, phone call or fax is automatically deleted after completion of the request you have made or the process that has been triggered, if no legal requirement requires storage.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data is not disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- Pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR, you have given your express consent to this;
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data;
- Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c of the GDPR is a legal obligation; and
- This is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 of the GDPR, is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie, each resulting in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Disabling cookies completely may, however, mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
Specifically, only first-party cookies are used: Cookie 1 = session cookie (comes from CMS).
5. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the right of appeal, the source of their data – provided that it is not collected from us – and automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 of the GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, you still require the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- Pursuant to Art. 7 Par. 3 of the GDPR, to revoke your previously given consent at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- According to Art. 77 of the GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our location.
6. Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR, to file an objection against the processing of your personal data, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to email@example.com.
7. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method during the website visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by means of the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are being continuously improved with regard to technological developments.
8. Currentness and changes of this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement was last updated in May 2018.