The experienced specialist for laundry technology
More than 25 years of practical experience with all well-known brands
For many years, TWS GmbH – technical laundry service – has been standing for well-thought-out solutions in the field of modern, commercial laundry technology. Our head office is in Berlin. From here, the TWS service team travels throughout Germany, Europe, Asia, Australia and America.
Exclusive partner Jensen for the East region
TWS is the exclusive contract partner for sales and technical full-service in the region of East Germany for Jensen, the market-leading manufacturer.
We plan and install entire systems or individual machines, maintain laundry facilities on a regular basis, carry out scheduled or on-call repairs and try to minimise downtime for our customers as much as possible.
We also have many years of experience as a technical service provider with machines of other manufacturers. Due to our very well-arranged spare parts warehouse, we can perform repairs on many brands as part of technical support.
Modern technology does not necessarily mean the newest of the new. For many years, and with the experience of maintaining and repairing hundreds of systems, we buy used machines, repair them and offer refurbished items for sale.
Whatever you need, we will guarantee a smooth, all-inclusive service and keep what we promise: thinking holistically, acting with attention to detail.
What we can do for you
- 24-hour service hotline
- Procurement or production of spare parts
- Consulting & planning
- Installation & assembly of new machines
- Calculation of complete systems
- Exclusive service partner for Jensen-Senking (now Jensen Group)
- 24-hour service and fast spare parts supply
- Full technical service for commercial laundries
- Planning, procurement & installation for large laundry technology
- Trade, maintenance, refurbishment as well as transport, placement and commissioning on-site
- Purchase & distribution of used large laundry technology (manufacturer-independent)
- Delivery of belt materials, accessories and fault winding
- Funding opportunities
Clean service – for over 25 years
TWS – your partner in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
We know that when a machine is shut down for a long time, this is often problematic for our customers because the entire laundry facility is usually fully occupied.
Our team consists of very experienced, long-term service technicians who are already familiar with many different situations. Our goal is always to keep downtime as low as possible and to provide a holistic all-inclusive service.
Maintenance and repairs are carried out with foresight and attention to detail.
The following goes without saying
- Specialists in customer service
- Market-specific trained technicians for assembly and maintenance
- Best assorted spare parts warehouse (technical support)
- Direct communication, individual planning, flexible handling
Machine processing LAVATEC tunnel washer
We have just completed an intensive refurbishment of a small 25-kg LAVATEC tunnel washer and the associated LAVATEC 25-kg cycle dewatering press and would like to share the result with ...
Machine processing P50-14 tunnel washer
For a well-known, large European textile service provider, we have mechanically implemented a Jensen P50-14 tunnel washer and also completely converted it to be a system of modern control technology. We would like to share the result with you, and thus also make you are of ...
TWS becomes new Jensen distributor
For many years, TWS Berlin has supported Jensen as an exclusive service partner and is known by many customers in the region of East Germany as a reliable service provider for installation, maintenance and repairs. As of 1 September 2018, Dirk Theismann, Managing Director of ...